Monday, August 18, 2008

Day 65: Rotterdam and Scheveningen

On Saturday I had the opportunity to again be a tour guide. Some friends visited me in Rotterdam, so I showed them around the city. Although much less of the city than last time. We saw some interesting things... Like Santa Claus with a buttplug:
This was in a courtyard at one of Rotterdam's art galleries. Sometimes art makes you wonder what the artist was ever thinking. Other times it makes you think 'Oh that looks fun to sit on!'
Overall we had a nice walk around the city I think. They didn't get to see as much as the people from wedensday. But, they got to see the highlights... and Santa Claus with a buttplug.

After, we went to Scheveningen to meet up with some more CS'ers to watch some fireworks. A multi-country, multi-day competition was going on. We got to see the Netherlands and Mexico. While the Netherlands may be my adoptive country, I have to say that Mexico gave by far the better performance. It was a nice evening, we relaxed on the beach, chatted and watched the fireworks.
One guy made himself quite comfortable in the sand. I tried it out. Very nice. very hard to get out of:
Enjoying some wine and good company:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hihihi