Sunday, September 7, 2008

Day 89: Club Cruise

Saturday I got invited by a girl who I met through Couchsurfing to go with her and her friends on the Rotterdam 'Club Cruise'. Basically, it was one large pub crawl through 15 clubs in Rotterdam. You pay 15 euros and you get access to all the clubs. It was a really fun night. One Canadian and three Dutch people, joined at times by a Belgian, an Icelander and other dutch people on a trip to five clubs spread all over Rotterdam from 2300 until 6:30... We made it to de Unie, Rotown, de Zimmerman, Exit and the Bootlegger. Our choices at first weren't that great we missed bands at both de Unie and Rotown by a few minutes. But the night and music got better as the night wore on. The music at both de Zimmerman and Exit was really good. A nice beat and good songs. It was a fun night, I made some new friends, tried some new things and now I know some of the good clubs in Rotterdam. I'll definitely be visiting Exit again sometime. Maybe in a few weeks on my birthday...

No comments: